- No fancy or “craze” hairstyles allowed.
- Hair must be clean and neatly style
- Hair touching the collar must be tied up neatly.
- Hair must be controlled at all times; no wild, spikey styles.
- Only white or red hairbands, bobbles, alice-bands, ribbons and scrunchies allowed.
- No wisps or long fringes that hang in the eyes.
- Hair may not be bleached, coloured, highlighted or tinted.
- Braided hair is permitted but:
Braiding may not be shorter than the bottom of the ear-lobe, nor longer than just below the shoulders.
- Rules regarding hair touching the collar also apply to braided hair.
- Only normal thin braiding is allowed – no thick,twisted or curly braiding.
- Emphasis is on neatness and cleanliness.
- Hair at back may not touch shirt collar and “steps” are not allowed.
- Hair must be worn short, above the collar and clear of the eyes and ears.
- No crazy fashion hairstyles, which do not look right with the uniform, will be permitted.