- The child who loses a day of schooling loses as much as we would have lost in a week in our day.
- A child’s academic progress and career can be crippled by absence.
- When returning to school after an absence due to illness, please send an explanatory note to the teacher responsible.
- The school needs it for record purposes.
- Please make appointments at doctors, specialists and dentist during holidays and in the afternoons.
“The Library is not an aftercare, please make the necessary arrangements so that your child is supervised in the afternoons.”